jump to navigation

iPhone 6 Self~destruction Incident Happened Again! October 30, 2014

Posted by Admin in Uncategorized.



The above incident happened in China.
Apparently it was reported that a guy who owns an iPhone 6 for just 11 days  encountered a freaking case ~ his iPhone 6 suddenly emitted high degree of heat in his hand.  He threw the iPhone on the floor and smoke came out from the device!
The newly bought iPhone apparently was burning by itself, due to overheating.

It was unclear as to why and how his original iPhone could end up in smoke…

The newly launched iPhone 6 has lots of supporters but it is also blamed for bad quality of build and “smoking gun” syndrome.

The question is, why such cases never happened to Xiaomi and some popular Chinese brand names?

Is there a conspiracy going on or what?

What do you think?



No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: